A pleasing and rare 5/6 today with questions that are generally outside my opponent’s areas of expertise.
1 : ) Clinton. This question prompted me to remember a town called Clinton in NZ, that is next to a town called Gore. This was news in the 1990s. I surmised that there would probably be several Clintons in the US too, although I couldn’t locate any off the top of my head. D1
2 : ) Put down board games first but changed to jigsaw puzzles after a minute as it seemed to fit the question better. D2
3 : ( The sort of question you can answer if you have kids! I had no idea, guessed Milo. D2
4 : ) I have heard about the ‘let 100 flowers blossom’ period which essentially served to identify potential troublemakers for repression in the following Cultural Revolution. D2
5 : ) Economist gimme. D0
6 : ) I learnt this in High School but not sure how common knowledge it is, and it hits all my opponent’s worst categories, so I D3ed.
No comments:
Post a Comment