5/6 today. I really thought I had all 6 when I submitted.
1. Clinton :), D00. This seems pretty obvious as long as one spends a few minutes thinking about it. I hope I didn't waste my double zero.
2. Jigsaw Puzzles :), D21. I've done plenty of these.
3. Pablo :(, D11. I was certain this was right. This is one of the few male human characters in at least one iteration of Dora, so I thought it was right. I asked my 6-year-old if she knew the answer after I'd submitted, and she got it no problem. Man!
4. Flowers :), D33. I thought I had this, but if I'd known before hitting submit that I'd get 5/6, I'd have thought this was the one I missed. I've heard of 100 Flowers, but I had the timing and circumstances way off. But it was the only guess I could come up with, and I thought it was probably right. My guess, however, is that this is a very hard history question.
5. Keynes :), D12. Gimme for an economist.
6. Chorus :), D22. Not sure how hard this is, but it was a gimme for me. It was perhaps the only thing I learned in my 9th grade English class...
1. Clinton :), D00. This seems pretty obvious as long as one spends a few minutes thinking about it. I hope I didn't waste my double zero.
2. Jigsaw Puzzles :), D21. I've done plenty of these.
3. Pablo :(, D11. I was certain this was right. This is one of the few male human characters in at least one iteration of Dora, so I thought it was right. I asked my 6-year-old if she knew the answer after I'd submitted, and she got it no problem. Man!
4. Flowers :), D33. I thought I had this, but if I'd known before hitting submit that I'd get 5/6, I'd have thought this was the one I missed. I've heard of 100 Flowers, but I had the timing and circumstances way off. But it was the only guess I could come up with, and I thought it was probably right. My guess, however, is that this is a very hard history question.
5. Keynes :), D12. Gimme for an economist.
6. Chorus :), D22. Not sure how hard this is, but it was a gimme for me. It was perhaps the only thing I learned in my 9th grade English class...
No comments:
Post a Comment