2/6. I was confident of 3, but I actually had no chance at the rest.
1. Smith :(, D22. No clue at all.
2. Kinderroman :(, D22. I was on the right track here. I've heard of this before. But I was never, ever going to come up with the right answer despite getting kind of close, so I can't really be frustrated.
3. Vegemite :(, D01. I got caught in the vegemite trap here, too, and I was confident about it. Never had a chance, it turns out.
4. Green Mountain Boys :), D13. Had to spend a minute convincing myself "Green" was in there, which made sense given the location. So not quite a gimme, but nearly.
5. Van Gogh :(, D31. No clue here once again.
6. Esther :), D10. Gimme.
1. Smith :(, D22. No clue at all.
2. Kinderroman :(, D22. I was on the right track here. I've heard of this before. But I was never, ever going to come up with the right answer despite getting kind of close, so I can't really be frustrated.
3. Vegemite :(, D01. I got caught in the vegemite trap here, too, and I was confident about it. Never had a chance, it turns out.
4. Green Mountain Boys :), D13. Had to spend a minute convincing myself "Green" was in there, which made sense given the location. So not quite a gimme, but nearly.
5. Van Gogh :(, D31. No clue here once again.
6. Esther :), D10. Gimme.
No comments:
Post a Comment