5/6 today, and I probably missed the easiest question of the day. Brian's been killing me all season, so hopefully I get a bit of late season revenge.
1. Physical currency :), D11. Gimme for me of course. As always with econ questions, I'm really not sure how hard this is. I can't believe Thorsten is accepting "money" as an acceptable answer. Give me a break. What is this, low brow trivia all of a sudden?
2. Sodium :), D31. I didn't know this, but it seemed like it was almost certainly the answer. Couldn't imagine it was lithium, so that left sodium or potassium under the safe assumption it wasn't anything heavier. And sodium just seemed so much more logical.
3. The Arnolds :(, D10. What a terrible answer. I don't know why I wrote this down so fast and then didn't really reconsider it. I'm somewhat skeptical I could have come up with Conners, though, so I'm less upset with myself than I would otherwise be. I'm sure everyone else will know this.
4. Saturday Night Massacre :), D02. Gimme for me.
5. Vienna :), D23. This is where I spent most of my time. Glad I didn't go with my first thought, which was Hamburg. Ultimately, I remembered those tins of Vienna sausages that are sold next to Spam at the supermarket, and that's why I went with this. But not before I thought of every German city I could think of.
6. Yemen :), D22. Gimme. Not sure how well known the Houthis are for people who aren't as deep into current events as I am.
1. Physical currency :), D11. Gimme for me of course. As always with econ questions, I'm really not sure how hard this is. I can't believe Thorsten is accepting "money" as an acceptable answer. Give me a break. What is this, low brow trivia all of a sudden?
2. Sodium :), D31. I didn't know this, but it seemed like it was almost certainly the answer. Couldn't imagine it was lithium, so that left sodium or potassium under the safe assumption it wasn't anything heavier. And sodium just seemed so much more logical.
3. The Arnolds :(, D10. What a terrible answer. I don't know why I wrote this down so fast and then didn't really reconsider it. I'm somewhat skeptical I could have come up with Conners, though, so I'm less upset with myself than I would otherwise be. I'm sure everyone else will know this.
4. Saturday Night Massacre :), D02. Gimme for me.
5. Vienna :), D23. This is where I spent most of my time. Glad I didn't go with my first thought, which was Hamburg. Ultimately, I remembered those tins of Vienna sausages that are sold next to Spam at the supermarket, and that's why I went with this. But not before I thought of every German city I could think of.
6. Yemen :), D22. Gimme. Not sure how well known the Houthis are for people who aren't as deep into current events as I am.
No comments:
Post a Comment