Friday, March 8, 2019

Ben day 12

1/6 today must finally spell the end of my absurd run.

1 :( Eno. As in Brian. Why not? I can't work out if there's something 1% racist in all our guesses. 
2 :( Gronkowski. Can't believe this was wrong. I was so excited to know a Pats receiver. I thought most NFL players have been jailed. 
3 :( e street band. Another one I was thrilled to know. Wrong. Now there are tears In heaven.
4 :) Sonoma, Sonora. Saved myself from a donut with this one. I was kinda scared there was a county in Cali called Baha, but it seems no such place exists and it is likely the remnants of a misheard memory of a young Ben.
5 :( Gandhi. I also struggled with the language here. I was thinking maybe something Dutch or similar but just couldn't think of anyone. I've heard of Quisling (mostly from people ranting about Abbas being some sort of Israeli plant) but didn't think of him. In the absence of a good alternative from north west Europe I hail maryed the ing suffix from Darjeeling even though the dates and the army made no sense to me. Good question. 
6. :( Under a Killing Moon. Never heard of this, nor anything referenced in the question other than Eugene ONeill.

No comments:

Post a Comment