First I want to congratulate Ben on his gift of a win in Rundle D courtesy of an opponent who gave him 3 points for an Australia question. If only there was a way for an LL player to see that Ben had gone to the university of Melbourne.... Yesterday I lost to an Avicii fan, leading me to look up his music... hey, I know that song! Cool video too, Wake Me Up (by Avicii, not Wham).
On to today, 5/6, which will hopefully stall my slide in the standings, where I've been passed by a friend with 3 forfeits.
1) When Harry Met Sally. This is the movie that taught me about paprikash. And yes, on first pass I too thought it was asking for the characters' names. Good chance of credit for you all, I would say. 1/1
2) Roman Empire. The timing seemed to fit. 2/2
3) Mercator. The only map projection I can name. 2/2
4) fluid ounce. will this be the highest get rate of the season? 1/0
5) Williams. No idea, so I threw in Williams just in case Tokyo was a red herring. 3/1
6) Planet Earth. Great show, I've seen many of them. Ben, watch them in HD, they're ridiculous. 0/3
No comments:
Post a Comment