6/6! My fourth ever. I was pretty sure about 5 of them, but one was a complete guess.
1. Allende :), D32. I had no clue. So I just picked the name of the Chilean president who was killed in the coup and hoped that it was somehow related to the answer. Message to the LL gods: Even despite this answer, you have still taken far more from me this season than you have given.
2. Goundhog Day :), D01. I love this movie. The only tricky part of this question for me was figuring out what the other movies were about. But I think I saw 50 First Dates, so that was enough to get this.
3. Monte Carlo :), D23. Obviously a complete gimme for me. But in all honesty I didn't know that this term was specific to economics. I'm hoping this means it's very hard.
4. Peristalsis :), D20. I'm very familiar with this term. Is this relatively common knowledge? We'll see.
5. Coronation :), D12. A British event in the middle of 1953. Had to be coronation. This is a world history question, not a food question.
6. Panhandle :), D11. It's the major geographic feature these three states have in common, so it was the only answer that made sense.
1. Allende :), D32. I had no clue. So I just picked the name of the Chilean president who was killed in the coup and hoped that it was somehow related to the answer. Message to the LL gods: Even despite this answer, you have still taken far more from me this season than you have given.
2. Goundhog Day :), D01. I love this movie. The only tricky part of this question for me was figuring out what the other movies were about. But I think I saw 50 First Dates, so that was enough to get this.
3. Monte Carlo :), D23. Obviously a complete gimme for me. But in all honesty I didn't know that this term was specific to economics. I'm hoping this means it's very hard.
4. Peristalsis :), D20. I'm very familiar with this term. Is this relatively common knowledge? We'll see.
5. Coronation :), D12. A British event in the middle of 1953. Had to be coronation. This is a world history question, not a food question.
6. Panhandle :), D11. It's the major geographic feature these three states have in common, so it was the only answer that made sense.
No comments:
Post a Comment