A 4/6 on a day that was generally in my wheelhouse.
1 : ( I guessed Christine Amanpour. I had no idea Isabel Allende was a journalist. D2
2 : ) Edge of Tomorrow lined up neatly with Groundhog Day. Plus the only other 1993 comedy I could think of in the moment was Sister Act 2: Back in the Habit. That wouldn’t fit. D0
3 : ) I’ve used these. Suspect this group is going to have a higher than average get rate for this question. We used them in BP for some forecast oil production distributions so I’d quibble that it was just for economic processes. D1
4 : ( No idea. Guessed Contractions. D2
5 : ) One of my less favored preparations of chicken (Raisins/Currants are generally involved). A common sandwich filling in the UK. D3
6 : ) I have done a driving tour through the TX and OK panhandles to visit gas processing plants. All 3 panhandles are relevant to oil and gas production – even the Florida one. D1
No comments:
Post a Comment