4/6, which I'm pretty happy with. One of the four was not much more than a good guess.
1. Casseiopia :(, D33. I didn't know which one was a swan.
2. Minaret :), D11. Seems like a pretty easy question, but maybe that's just my bias. I couldn't justify higher than D1 for either opponent, and I'm wondering whether I should have done D0 in both cases.
3. North Macedonia :), D10. Gimme for me (like most current events questions). I've followed this closely. I doubt this will give Jesse much trouble, either.
4. Aioli :), D21. I actually had to think about this for a while, and then when it hit me I couldn't believe it had taken me so long. I'm reasonably good at French, so there's no excuse for me not getting this right away.
5. Methodist :), D02. This is where I really spent most of my time. I really didn't know. Methodism was my first thought, and through a process of elimination, I convinced myself it was the best answer. I wonder whether my logic for eliminating other denominations was good or whether I just got lucky here.
6. Prince :(, D22. Lol. No clue at all here.
1. Casseiopia :(, D33. I didn't know which one was a swan.
2. Minaret :), D11. Seems like a pretty easy question, but maybe that's just my bias. I couldn't justify higher than D1 for either opponent, and I'm wondering whether I should have done D0 in both cases.
3. North Macedonia :), D10. Gimme for me (like most current events questions). I've followed this closely. I doubt this will give Jesse much trouble, either.
4. Aioli :), D21. I actually had to think about this for a while, and then when it hit me I couldn't believe it had taken me so long. I'm reasonably good at French, so there's no excuse for me not getting this right away.
5. Methodist :), D02. This is where I really spent most of my time. I really didn't know. Methodism was my first thought, and through a process of elimination, I convinced myself it was the best answer. I wonder whether my logic for eliminating other denominations was good or whether I just got lucky here.
6. Prince :(, D22. Lol. No clue at all here.
No comments:
Post a Comment