Friday, March 15, 2019

Ben day 17

1 :( almanac. Probably should have gotten this. I got carried away with the Arabic sound of almanac. Magazine crossed my mind.
2 :) parallax second. A lot of thought went into this one. Possible a little of that though should have been spent reevaluating my answer above.
3 :) Sri Lanka. Sinhalese and the name sounds Sri Lankan. The last time there was a Sri Lanka question I was thrown off by the number of Buddhists there and got it wrong. Making amends.
4 :( ABA, NBL. One letter off on my uneducated guess. I would have put ABL before NBA so not torn up about just missing this one.
5 :( Cardi B. I was so confident about this. Keeps coming up in trivia. I just can't get it straight.
6 :) its a mad mad mad mad world. I watched this movie. Inspired a simpsons parody and rat race.


No comments:

Post a Comment