2/6 today. This will likely end whatever small chance I had at avoiding relegation.
1. Rap Hip Hop :(, D12. No clue whatsoever.
2. Sow :(, D11. Never would have come up with the right answer, though now that I see it, I have heard the word.
3. Commutative :), D33. Phew! That should have been a gimme for me, but it most certainly was not. Glad I got this right. Clearly I have to review these properties I knew so perfectly in high school and college.
4. Cyprus :), D20. This was was a gimme.
5. Blue :(, D22. Wrong ocean, I now see.
6. Divergent :(, D01. Man! Why didn't I think of the obvious answer. I wonder if everyone else is going to get this right.
1. Rap Hip Hop :(, D12. No clue whatsoever.
2. Sow :(, D11. Never would have come up with the right answer, though now that I see it, I have heard the word.
3. Commutative :), D33. Phew! That should have been a gimme for me, but it most certainly was not. Glad I got this right. Clearly I have to review these properties I knew so perfectly in high school and college.
4. Cyprus :), D20. This was was a gimme.
5. Blue :(, D22. Wrong ocean, I now see.
6. Divergent :(, D01. Man! Why didn't I think of the obvious answer. I wonder if everyone else is going to get this right.
No comments:
Post a Comment