Hi all,
Steiny’s friend Grace here. Thanks for welcoming me in to the fold. I was 3/6 today, could have been 4/6 if I’d had my mind right. Look forward to trying the private rundle once I’m no longer a rookie.
1. Christiane Amanpour—looks like someone else already did this one too, so I feel less alone. Rory Gilmore’s idol, you’ve hurt me this day. Would not have thought of Allende, my only knowledge of any Allende comes from the card in Twilight Struggle.
2. I misread this one and wrote “memory loss” as the central conceit instead of the name of the film. I need to stop doing my submissions right after I wake up.
3. Monte Carlo. This one was easy.
4. Peristalsis. Pulled this one out of my esophagass.
5. Coronation chicken. Just read a book on Queen Elizabeth II so both the date and the memory of a disgusting concept of chicken in curry mayo immediately helped me remember this.
6. I wrote “reservations” which I knew was the wrong move but didn’t have enough of a handle on where these counties were in the states to think of panhandle. I always forget Texas’ lil nub counts as a panhandle anyway. I am from the north.
No comments:
Post a Comment