2/6 very frustrating day, lots of gettable answers. boy do I hate losing to Andy. but i don't know if I actually lost to him, because even though he deigned to post on the blog, he didn't post his defense. Andy, you have 4 points from me, how did I do?
1) Moshe Dyan. At least I had the right religion, but how could I not think of his glass eye? 3/3
2) Hard to Find. It was either this or Charlie Brown. I didn't think either was correct, so thought it would be a very difficult question 2/2
3) polyponesia. no clue, an again, kicking myself for not coming up with what in retrospect is very easy. 1/1
4) chia. ch- ch- ch- chia! There's a Groot chia head on the window sill of my trading floor. 1/0
5) Mary. I knew it had to be the plural of Mare, the 'seas' on the moon, and guessed that it was Marii, which fit the birth, if not the Spanish. Should have thought this through a bit more to get to Maria. 0/1
6) Ryder. I don't know leisure sport trophies. 2/2
No comments:
Post a Comment