Very frustrating day. First time I've had a real shot at all 6 with only 3 to show for it. If I was fighting to avoid relegation I probably would have taken more time and squeezed out at least one more. I neither deserve nor want promotion back to C.
1 :( I knew that I knew her name but I couldn't remember it, from both my childhood and Jane the Virgin.
2 :( I didn't like this question. Groundhog Day occurred to me, but that was literally repeating the same day, whereas 50 first dates was about a girl with amnesia so I didn't don't think that could possibly be right. Maybe if I knew the other movies...
3 :) Monte Carlo. I ran half a dozen yesterday
4 :) peristalsis.
5 :( inauguration chicken. I learnt about this dish in the last month but for some reason my brain Ruth/esthered inauguration and coronation.
6 :) panhandle. Very relevant for energy commodities.
No comments:
Post a Comment