4/6. I was certain of the four I got and was hoping for a good guess on one or both of the other two. But no.
1. Pinch runner :), D10. Baseball gimme.
2. Livingston :), D21. I'm assuming the omission of the last e will be ok. This is a pretty cool question. It was easy for me when all of the clues in the question were combined together, but no single one would have been sufficient, I don't think.
3. Blood Sweat and Tears :(, D32. Nope!
4. Easter :), D01. Gimme.
5. Wax :(, D23. Too bad. Marble never occurred to me. I wonder if I would have put it down if it had.
6. The Bachelor and The Bachelorette :), D12. This was a tough one for me. Not getting the answer--I knew that right away. The tough thing was being willing to admit in a semi-public forum that I knew the answer to this. I debated whether to throw a question (hey, I'm almost certainly getting relegated this season anyway) or to admit that I knew this. I chose the latter, but I'm already having some regrets.
1. Pinch runner :), D10. Baseball gimme.
2. Livingston :), D21. I'm assuming the omission of the last e will be ok. This is a pretty cool question. It was easy for me when all of the clues in the question were combined together, but no single one would have been sufficient, I don't think.
3. Blood Sweat and Tears :(, D32. Nope!
4. Easter :), D01. Gimme.
5. Wax :(, D23. Too bad. Marble never occurred to me. I wonder if I would have put it down if it had.
6. The Bachelor and The Bachelorette :), D12. This was a tough one for me. Not getting the answer--I knew that right away. The tough thing was being willing to admit in a semi-public forum that I knew the answer to this. I debated whether to throw a question (hey, I'm almost certainly getting relegated this season anyway) or to admit that I knew this. I chose the latter, but I'm already having some regrets.
No comments:
Post a Comment