2/6 on what I think may be a tough day. It certainly was for me.
1. Madison :), D01. Gimme for me.
2. Gratinee :(, D11. Felt good about this. I’m not sure why bisque is referred to as a type of French onion soup specifically when it is a type of lots of different soups. This seems uncharacteristically tricky for a LL question.
3. Luna :(, D22. Got fairly close here, but it was just a guess and I had no chance of getting the answer.
4. Tomogochi :), D10. This fad swept through my high school big time. Brad is close to my age, so likely the same for him too.
5. Reagent :(, D22. Never heard of this term, though it seems like the kind of thing I could know.
6. Our Town :(, D33. No idea. Never heard of this play.
No comments:
Post a Comment