Wednesday, August 11, 2021

Dave M day 3 v Steiny LLL

A third 4/6 in a row, was confident of 5 but missed a crucial Big Mac ingredient.

 

1 : ( Pickles. I thought I was clever and the question indicated there was only one missing ingredient. Whoops. D10

2 : ) Vientiane. Geography gimme (although I did briefly wonder whether Ho Chi Minh city was on the Mekong or not, before remembering it’s not even Vietnam’s capital). D21

3 : ) Texas. The ultimate Texas gimme. D21

4 : ) Wainscotting. I think I picked this up on one of the HGTV property shows – maybe that one set in Waco? I used to watch them while ironing in hotel rooms on business trips. Remember business trips? D12

5 : ) Fuzzy Logic. I never knew what fuzzy logic meant until I saw this question, and it was the obvious answer. D02

6 : ( Smith. No idea and I feel a little better I’ve never heard of the right answer. D33

No comments:

Post a Comment