Monday, August 16, 2021

Dave M day 6 vs AmdurS

Disappointed with my 3/6, was anticipating 5 when I posted.

 

1 : ) Red velvet cake. I remember being faintly scandalized when I heard it was basically just chocolate cake colored red. D00

2 : ( St John’s bible. I had no idea of this one. Haven’t heard of the Book of Kells. D33

3 : ) Fascism. I read about the origin of the term somewhere before. D21

4 : ( The Killers. Wait, the Killers weren’t top 5 between 2003-2008? I mustn’t have gone a week during that period without hearing Somebody Told Me or Mr Brightside playing somewhere. D12

5 : ) Iran. I had no idea on the Spanish, but my French conjugation got me close enough. Looks like Seif had the same idea! D22

6 : ( Sarah Michelle Gellar. I remembered the three-word name construction but focused straight on the first that came to mind. Should have been a simple 1990s leading ladies question. D11

No comments:

Post a Comment