Friday, August 20, 2021

Dave M day 10 v Carr LLL

A measly 3/6 which I imagine won’t be enough to overcome Carr today (if he posts, that is).

 

1 : ( Moon Cakes. Couldn’t think of anything specifically Japanese so went with Chinese instead. Interested to see this is where Mochi comes from. D01

2 : ) NYPD Blue. Pleased to get this. I figured duo would be cops (otherwise wouldn’t switch out so much) and wouldn’t be a named duo. Thought Law and Order was on too long so was left with NYPD Blue as a guess. D12

3 : ( Ognoc. I had no idea so it was just looking for shortish African country names (or colonies that were widely expected to become countries in the 1950s) and picking one that looked evocative. D22

4 : ) Netanyahu. Gimme. D10

5 : ) Java. Javascript the only programming language I know of with ‘script’ in it and I knew it was entirely different to Java. D21

6 : ( Monthly. I had magazine down here initially but switched it last minute. D33

No comments:

Post a Comment