Tuesday, August 10, 2021

Debbie Day 2

Should have thought more and gotten better than a 2 today but oh well! At least I got a surprise 3 yesterday as Thorsten accepted cosmetics instead of Beauty

1 :( Kentucky.  Just had this in my head.  Was thinking Old Hickory which sounds like Kentucky? Went past Ohio but should have gotten it.  Next time, Gadget.  And funny as I did assume 
Buckeye was a tree or a nut or something. And yet still didn't get it.

2 :( An Officer and a Gentleman.  Tried to think of something ocean-y around this time and this was all I could get. Have heard of Das Boot but have no idea what it's about / when it's from. Til now, that is!

3 :) ANC. Phew,

4 :( Cypress Hill. Right idea. Wrong band.

5 :) The Elements of Style (Strunk and White).  Glad this came to me.

6 :( Ruth Bader Ginsburg.  Considered the Obamas but didn't know there was a portrait of her alone.


No comments:

Post a Comment