Friday, August 27, 2021

Dave M day 15 v Brad

Tough day, 1.5/6 today. Either a draw or a win against Brad.

 

1 : | Quartering. I wonder if this term is more widely used in the UK as I had no trouble coming up with it. But I got the wrong form. Assume it still pays but not 100%. D01

2 : ( Hanna Barbera. Never heard of the guy. Walt Disney makes a lot of sense. D12

3 : ( Purgatory, Heaven. Reasonably close, I was headed in the right direction. D33

4 : ( Bruges. I was 50/50 Bruges/Ghent and picked the wrong one. Never been to either (although have got the train through Ghent a couple of times). D22

5 : ) Guillotine. Capital and 1792 could only mean one thing. D21

6 : ( Xylophone. I had no idea that there was a wood vs metal distinction here. D10

No comments:

Post a Comment