Friday, August 13, 2021

Pelc Day 5

Thought I had a 6/6, was confident in all my answers but I rushed through a question and feel real dumb now.

1. :) - I've heard of him. In hindsight, I might have messed up D here, there are no real clues, a true YEKIOYD. D11
2. :) - This is the second LL question that I've gotten b/c I watched The Americans, ARPANET was the first. As if anyone needs another reason to watch this show. D23
3. :) - Got it from Cammi Granato - big hockey family. I imagine this is a tough one for most. D32
4. :( - Botched this one. I barely read the question for some reason and decided it was just asking: "Name a Happy Days spinoff." So I wrote Joanie Loves Chachi and moved on. Bad miss on a gimme - might end up with a 9(5). D11
5. :) -  Semi-guess. Was this or Moonlight and I was sure this was a book and was pretty sure Moonlight wasn't. D22
6. :) - Current events gimme. D00

No comments:

Post a Comment