Hi all. Was hoping to be more active this season here but have obviously failed thus far.
Worse than that, I forfeited two days in a row, which is inexcusable - apologies to Seif and Ben. I've been travelling for work the last two days and have been pretty much exclusively in my car or in meetings. Either way, bad form.
Anyway, 4/6 today
1. :) - Gimme for a New Yorker. D1/0
2. :( - I know she wrote Number the Stars but don't know any of her other books. D2/3
3. :) - A distant memory from highschool but I got it. Didn't know how to defend it. D2/2
4. :( - I wish I didn't spend as much time a sI did on this. Ended up going with powertrain (which I thought was a decent guess) but had no chance here. D3/2
5. :) - Not sure what else it could've been maybe not mentioning the bill is a red herring but I assume get-rate will be high. D0/1
6. :) - I knew this from Ghost World but a lot of other hints could've gotten you there. D1/1
No comments:
Post a Comment