Tuesday, August 17, 2021

Brian Day 7 vs Dave M (LL) and Pelco (LLL)

 I could have had anywhere from 1 to 5 upon submitting, and wound up with 2, one of which I was convinced I would definitely get wrong.   Crushed by Dave M 6(4) - 2(2)

1) Ari 0/0  Actually considered Miles, but only because I went through the names of all my friends' kids;  I  didn't make the connection to military.  Instead I chose Ari as being related to Ares, the Roman god of war. 

2) Butane 2/3  Considered pentane due to the H5, but had never heard of it.

3) Vesuvius, Etna 1/2  100% convinced this was wrong.

4) Babylonian 1/1 was between this and Mayan

5) Spieth 3/0 I told myself before the season to remember Morikawa's name because it would come up.  I didn't remember.

6) Matrix  2/2 At least I'm on familiar territory here, I love linear algebra

No comments:

Post a Comment