Monday, August 16, 2021

David S. Day 6

Very pleasantly surprised with a 5/6.  Guesses for the final three questions all went in my favor.

1. Red Velvet Cake :), D10.  Kind of an obscure piece of knowledge for me.  But this was a favorite in my family growing up, and the beetroot left me with little doubt.  

2. Meath Abbey Bible :(, D33.  No idea.  Never heard of the correct answer.  I hope this is as hard as I think it is.

3. Fascism :), D21.  I knew the symbol.  Even if not, this seems to me like arguably the most logical guess.

4. Red Hot Chili Peppers :), D12.  A rare pop music get for me.  I knew I had some chance given that there were five correct answers and the time frame is a friendly one for me.  But I certainly wasn't confident I was right.

5. Iran :), D21.  Not shocked to get this, but I didn't know it.  In French, the verb in "they will go" would be "iront," so I guessed that Spanish would be similar.

6. Jennifer Love Hewitt :), D02.  I was deciding between her and Sarah Michelle Gellar.  I went with JLH because of the "complete name" requirement and my thought that her name is much more distinctive.

No comments:

Post a Comment