Hello friends - nice to be back! But lame start for me of 2/6 on what should not have been too hard a day.
1 :) Dinosaur. Actually got this more from the Yankee Doodle reference... I know who Barney is but he was after my time. But 3 syllable dinosaur made sense with Yankee Doodle! D1
2 :( Taiwan. Nope. Was thinking Korea with the K but know that's a peninsula not island. D3
3 :( to my. Didn;t know this. D2
4 :( planet. close but no cigar D2
5 :( cosmetics. Bummer I missed this! I know the company but didn't think about it enough to thnk about the word Beauty. Assume this will be a no-go. D0
6 :) Rowing. Had to think about it a minute but then it made sense. D1
5 :( cosmetics. Bummer I missed this! I know the company but didn't think about it enough to thnk about the word Beauty. Assume this will be a no-go. D0
6 :) Rowing. Had to think about it a minute but then it made sense. D1
No comments:
Post a Comment