Welcome back everyone. 4/6 to start the season
1) dinosaur 1/1. what else could it be, and it had the right number of syllables to match Yankee Doodle
2) Cyprus 3/0 First thing that popped into my head, no idea why. Surprised to get it correct, but had no reason not to go with my first instinct.
3) 2 1/2. ‘To’ was my first thought to fill in the blank, and precise answer and the dates led to Prince. A well-worded question.
4) infinity 0/3 bad miss considering it was mentioned in a book I read recently (Anathem by Neal Stephenson for you cool kids), but no way was I pulling it. Should get assigned low D at least
5) beauty 2/2 I’ve traded the stock ULTA
6) equestrian. 2/1 I was convinced this was some sort of trick and the male in question was an animal. Low D for Mirkin given the NZ connection
Defense ekes out a 5(4)-4(4) victory for me
No comments:
Post a Comment