1. Tomato and pickles :(, D11. I really thought this was right. I have to admit that I've never had a Big Mac despite eating plenty of times at McDonalds.
2. Vientianne :), D32. Probably will play pretty tough. Even for people who know the river, I assume most will associate it with Vietnam. So I expect Hanoi will not only be the MCW but also the most common answer right or wrong.
3. Texas :), D11. Gimme.
4. Wainscotting :), D23. I must have picked this up when house hunting a few years ago. I was pretty sure it was right and then became very confident when I saw the gerund clue. I'm thinking maybe I made a mistake giving Brian D3 here.
5. Fuzzy :), D20. I heard this term discussed a lot when George W. Bush accused Al Gore of "fuzzy math" during the 2000 debates. I didn't know the name of the mathematician.
6. Taymor :(, D02. No idea.
No comments:
Post a Comment