Thursday, August 26, 2021

Dave M day 14 vs Brian LLL

An entirely academic 3/6 today against Brian’s full house.

 

1 : ( Angels. I went with the devils/angels theme. Seems obvious now I see the answer. D33

2 : ) Meatloaf. Was like others pleased to initially see Hebrew then stumped when I hadn’t heard of the food described. The French got me there though. D11

3 : ) Pennsylvania. I remember hearing that Penn was called the Keystone state and wondering why – and so the association stuck D00

4 : ( Macrame. Bad miss. Couldn’t think of French for hook so just went for a vaguely French sounding craft hobby. D22

5 : ) Slovenia. I could definitely have got Greece and I was pretty sure Serbia too but Dallas residence meant I had to go with Luka. D11

6 : ( Oklahoma. It was 50/50 between this and South Pacific. Wrong way. D22

No comments:

Post a Comment