1. Argentina, Chile :), D10. Gimme. I don’t see this giving Brian or Ben much trouble. Should certainly draw both of their D0s.
2. Smith :), D33. I had no idea. I feel good about my defense now that I see the answer.
3. Marbles:), D11. Only one I knew was Ker-Plunk, but I’m sure I’ve played it a hundred times both as a kid and with my kids. Wasn’t sure where to go with defense here.
4. Beach Read :), D22. Sweet! I had no idea, but it was so guessable based on the question. Note that I see the answer I’m worried my defense is too high.
5. Film Noir :(, D02. I had no idea, and now that I see the answer I’m worried I wasted my D0 on Brian. I’m not sure I’ve ever even heard of the term.
6. Opium :(, D21. Bad miss.
No comments:
Post a Comment