Monday, August 30, 2021

David S Day 16 vs. Brian (LLL)

4/6.

1. Henry :), D01. Pulled this off, but barely. I wouldn’t have been able to give his first name. Not sure if I should have given higher D here.

2. Singapore :), D12.  Gimme for me.

3. Hippocampus :), D11.  I knew about the shape, so it was clear.

4. Axe :(, D33.  Assumed this was wrong, but I had no idea.  Really hoping this is as tough as I think.

5. US, Mexico :), D22.  I knew the two finalists for Europe and for North America.  I took a guess that this wasn't the acronym for Europe, but I still had to hope it wasn't some other region (though that would have been a super hard question if it were).

6. The Goonies :(, D20.  No idea.  I'm doubt this will give Brian any trouble.

No comments:

Post a Comment