Monday, August 23, 2021

Brian Day 11 vs WinnR(LLL)

 4/6 but not liking my defense

1) Nimbus 1/1 Was worried there was some combination of nimbus and stratus, and sure enough there is.  And so I most likely underdefended

2) Bull Run 2/1 Read a history of the civil war book a few years ago, otherwise I wouldn't have even known that Bull Run was a stream and not a town.

3) Red and white 0/2  I have this album

4) naan 3/0  Knew it was wrong but no clue

5) Warhol 1/3  I first thought of Einstein sticking out his tongue, thought it might have been at a movie premiere.  But someone else being responsible for its popularity led me to Warhol/Monroe

6) Confucius 2/2  Glad I got it right, but it's probably the default answer for people who, like me, have no clue, therefore I defended too high.

No comments:

Post a Comment