4/6 for each of the first four days, a good start, but I have a bad feeling that Ben will do well today.
1) Niagara River 2/2 Happy my educated guess worked out. I hoped it had to do with Niagara Falls which is somewhere up there.
2) Maze Runner 2/1 No idea, never heard of it. 1993 publication date means Ben could have read it in school, but it's after my time
3) Boats 3/3 Coastal city, boats.... I had no idea.
4) Differential 1/1 One of the few car facts I know. And if I weren't already pretty confident, this is a disguised math question, which is why I assigned Ben a D1): "Its FUNCTION is INTEGRATED..." Hats off to Thorsten, well done.
5) Platypus 0/0 Should be up there with Barney and Texas in terms of get rate. Interesting that it's derived from the Greek, i didn't realize pus is the Greek of ped/pod. Oh, octopus too. Cool.
6) Thora Birch 1/2 Will certainly be my biggest gimme of the season, and Ben will certainly assign me a zero. Ghost World is a great movie, though of course not as good as Thor: Ragnarok.
No comments:
Post a Comment