1. Blondes :(, D11. Didn’t realize this was a sequel to the blondes book. Close, I guess.
2. Meatloaf :), D12. Funny question. I got it from the French, though I also recognized meat from the Hebrew, so maybe that would have been enough.
3. Pennsylvania :), D02. Curious how hard this will play. First one needs to figure out keystone and then know which state is the keystone state.
4. Crochet :), D31. French again, though for this one it was a guess. I wasn’t certain.
5. :(, D23. Ugh. I spent so much time trying to figure out how to spell Antetokounmpo (and I might have been close enough if that were the answer), I didn’t notice the question was looking for countries. So an easy question I not only missed but also gave way too high D.
6. South Pacific :), D20. In the area of theater that I’m pretty familiar.
No comments:
Post a Comment