Thursday, August 19, 2021

Dave M day 9 v Seif again LLL

The rematch in the David derby today. I also got 3/6 and with less dramatic scoring from both me and Seif the expected 3(3) draw results.

 

1 : ( Plastic. I’m familiar with words ending in ‘sol’ referring to amines and other manmade chemicals – so guessed it would be a manmade material. D22

2 : ( Eyes. Unlike Seif I assumed it would be extra gross as an historic novel. D22

3 : ( Bashti. No idea. D33

4 : ) Connect Four. It was the only game that may have an associated TV commercial that I could think of that lined up with the statement. Assume 1970s/80s cheezy ad. D11

5 : ) Sri Lanka. I knew the first female PM was from Sri Lanka and the name is obviously Sri Lankan/South Indian. D00

6 : ) Queen Victoria. Work has taken me to Regina, Sask several times. Plus Victoria in BC. D11

No comments:

Post a Comment