Friday, August 20, 2021

David S Day 10

4/6, which was better than I expected.

1. Mochi :), D11.  Very surprised this is right.  I thought mochi was only for ice cream, but I didn't have any other guess.

2. CSI :(, D03.  I guess this was kind of on the right track.

3. Airebil :(, D12.  Not that I would have gotten it, but I eliminated Nigeria from consideration because it was not an independent country in 1954.  Arguably the question was a bit misleading in that respect.

4. Netanyahu :), D30.  Gimme.

5. Java :), D21.  I've heard of both JavaScript and Java as languages, so this was pretty clear.

6. Magazine :), D22.  Pleasantly surprised to get this.  It seemed almost too obvious.  But then again, sometimes it can be hard to convince yourself that a guess that seems so obvious could possibly be the right one.

No comments:

Post a Comment