Friday, August 13, 2021

Dave M day 5 vs Kim LLL

3/6 today, but looking at answers so far seems like it’s been tough for everyone, so I’m reasonably happy.

 

1 : ( Pizzeria. I had no idea. Art Gallery never entered my head. D11

2 : ) NKVD. They occur pretty frequently in WWII. D33 given opponents weaknesses with history.

3 : ( Soccer. Just a random guess of a team sport (as I didn’t recognize the names which I may have if they were in individual sports). D22

4 : ( Alf. I figured it must involve aliens and Alf was the only alien sitcom I remember even close to 1979. D11

5 : ) Call me by your name. I think this is the second LL question about this song. Weird. Also was an interesting film. D00

6 : ) Haiti. Given the date I don’t think it could have been anywhere else. D22

No comments:

Post a Comment