One last plug for the Forecasting Contest. A reminder that entries are due on December 31. If you'd like to play but didn't get an entry form, please email me (dgseif AT gmail).
3/6. After Day 15, I was first in rundle C. Since then I've lost or tied 9 matches in a row and have a win/loss record of under .500. Hopefully I can break the streak on the last day.
1. Moniker :(, D21. Seems like something I should have been able to come up with, but I had no chance.
2. Dora :), D11. My kids have mostly outgrown Dora, but I got this one, which may be the last Dora question I get...
3. Umami :), D00. Easy, I think. But food and drink are the best categories for both my opponents, so clear D00.
4. India :), D22. The 1947 date is the huge clue here.
5. Command and Conquer :(, D33. No clue.
6. Electric Guitar :(, D12. No clue again. And I've never even heard the term "surf guitar."
Happy holidays to all!
3/6. After Day 15, I was first in rundle C. Since then I've lost or tied 9 matches in a row and have a win/loss record of under .500. Hopefully I can break the streak on the last day.
1. Moniker :(, D21. Seems like something I should have been able to come up with, but I had no chance.
2. Dora :), D11. My kids have mostly outgrown Dora, but I got this one, which may be the last Dora question I get...
3. Umami :), D00. Easy, I think. But food and drink are the best categories for both my opponents, so clear D00.
4. India :), D22. The 1947 date is the huge clue here.
5. Command and Conquer :(, D33. No clue.
6. Electric Guitar :(, D12. No clue again. And I've never even heard the term "surf guitar."
Happy holidays to all!
No comments:
Post a Comment