Tuesday, December 3, 2019

Brian Day 12 vs. Jesse two ways

3/6 and once I saw the what the right answers were,  I knew this wouldn't end well. I switched my defense a little between the two submissions, but with Jesse's 5/6 the question is moot. I lose 9(5)-6(3) in both.

1) Soul Train.  I was more of a Dance Fever kid, but this show and Don Cornelius have been famous for a long time. 0/0

2) Ninjago. I was so confident of this one.  What the hell is Ninjago?  1/2

3) raw brown sugar.  never heard of turbinado. I've used the brown packets of 'sugar in the raw', but never read the package.  Sure enough, it says turbinado.  3/3

4) Prussic. Pretty sure this has been asked in another form, about a royal poison perhaps.  2/2

5) Mao Tse Tung. Another one I'm pretty sure has been asked before, and I remembered it was a trick question, and not a North Korean.  I need my head examined.  1/1

6) Dickinson.  A guess based on the new Apple tv show. 2/1


No comments:

Post a Comment