Wednesday, December 18, 2019

Seif Day 23

3/6, not great not terrible (not sure why it's taken me so long to use this meme).

1. Marx :(, D11.  No idea at all.

2. On the Road :(, D32.  Worried my defense is too high here.  I considered To Kill a Mockingbird, which I read in middle school, but I didn't--and still don't--remember a character named Dill.

3. The Twilight Zone :(, D22.  No clue, though admittedly this answer didn't quite fit the question.

4. Bushido :), D11.  Pulled this from somewhere in my brain.  Not exactly sure how I know this, but I've heard the term and was pretty confident it was correct.

5. Tahiti :), D00.  I tried to overthink this and considered briefly whether New Caledonia was part of French Polynesia.  I quickly concluded it wasn't, so I got this question, which should have been a gimme for me.

6. Snoop Dogg :), D23.  A rare pop music correct answer from me.  I didn't know this was right, but I did know that the two were linked, so I felt pretty good about this.

No comments:

Post a Comment