My 5/6 yesterday was a rare loss to my opponent who also got 5. A 4/6 today leaves me feeling the same way given answers below.
1 : ) I initially had bagel as I believe that was from Vienna too. But then Kaiser came to me and it seemed obvious. D00
2 : ) From Greek? Could only be megalopolis. D11
3 : ) I also picked this up from the letters of the cities, and felt smug once I had done so. D21
4 : ) Wrote down Bop It then quickly replaced it with Simon when I thought a little bit more about timing. D12
5 : ( I wondered where I had seen Phobos and Deimos before – reading your answers realize it was the moons of Mars. I guessed Neptune. D22
6 : ( Guessed Voltron. At least I’ve never heard of Gundam so would never have got that. D33
No comments:
Post a Comment