Thursday, December 12, 2019

Day 19

Vs. IngramB2 LLL

1/6

1 :) Devin Nunes. I think I might follow his cow. D32

2 :( Carmichael. No chance. D13

3 :( TCP. I figured HGH was well known from baseball, but didn't know anything else. D11

4 :( Embassy. Sounds familiar now that I see that answer. D21

5 :( Baccarat. I could have gotten this. D02

6 :( This might be my favorite LL question ever. I thought of all of the 80s hair bands. Was excited to get Poison. And figured the only possible poison in the movie would be Rat poison. So played around with REAT etc trying to come up with a band that worked. Then like an idiot I re-read the question and saw it said Hair METAL bands. And abandoned my shot at the correct answer for Metallica and Anthrax. I am really embarrassed to miss a Bret Michaels question. But I thought it was fun! D20

No comments:

Post a Comment