Tuesday, December 17, 2019

Debbie Day 20, 21, 22

Getting behind here... almost forfeited last night for no good reason...


Day 22 - 1/6 ouch again (but seems I am in decent company?)

1 :( WKRP, knew it was wrong.

2 :( Buffalo. Knew it was wrong

3 :( Schnozz. Points for style?? 

4 :( Coriolus.  Knew it was a C?

5 :) Flash Gordon - thanks to the Queen song (right, Brian?)

6 :( Leading. Figured the rest of you would know it.


Day 21 - 1/6 ouch - but hey I still won

1 :( Spam. Doh - read fast and assumed this was easy.

2 :( Don't know.

3 :) REM. lucky guess! 

4 :( Fibonacci - and yes I knew it was wrong. Never heard of Markov

5 :( Che Guevara. Also knew I was wrong

6 :( Avengers. I don't do movies like this.



Day 20 - 3/6

1 :) AE thanks to alumnae

2 :) Growing Pains. Yep, my generation

3 :( Bloomberg. Don't know Stern enough to recognize these names.  

4 :( Don't know futbol

5 :)  Vertigo - got more from the movie reference

6 :(  Bangladesh



No comments:

Post a Comment