4/6 on Friday couldn't get me a win, so I thought I'd try 3/6 today. I really preferred C rundle last year with 38 players, where 23rd place got me middle of the pack. This season we only have 20 players, and I'm still 23rd.. no, make that 20th. Andy, I'll be seeing you in D shortly.
1) Casablanca. The italics pointed me towards movies, and this is the only one I could think of. And probably under-defended on the assumption it was correct. No idea what the connection is. 1/1
2) Bucharest. I wanted to say Moldova's capital (like Ben, Moldau==>Moldova), but I wasn't sure if Moldova was really a country or something I made up, plus I didn't know its capital. So I went with what I thought was a neighboring country. No chance here. 3/2
3) lily. Isn't there a trumpet lily? I guess there isn't a large-cupped though. 2/0
4) Bombshell. Debra Messing and Katherine McPhee? I had to at least try a few episodes even though it wasn't up my alley. Funny Fox News reference, Thorsten. 0/2
5) Teapot Dome. US history gimme. 1/1
6) Vandross. Not sure I get this without Dance with My Father, but that cinched it for me. Love the Huey Lewis answers, guys 2/3
No comments:
Post a Comment