Agree - tough day. Happy to end with 2/6
1 :( Iraq. Almost put Armenia as I knew their leader had stepped down, but I think that was last year. Thought I just read something about how Iraq needs a new leader and doesn't have a process in place to get one? D0
2 :( Book Soup. Never heard of this. Has anyone? Does anyone watch CSPAN? D1
3 :) Gang of Four. Proud I pulled this out at the last minute. From the deep depths of high school history. D1
4 :( Switch. Is that the one that's out now? I don't travel in these circles. But did love me some Super Mario Bros. back in the day. D2
5 :( Mr. Bean. For the Love Actually reference. D3
6 :) Victoria and Albert. Remember the lovely V&A monument in one of the London parks, and know of the museum. D2
No comments:
Post a Comment