Wednesday, December 4, 2019

Seif Day 13 vs. Brad (LLL)

Very pleasantly surprised to get 5/6 today.

1. St. Louis :), D21. Down the middle American geography question. Brad is from the Midwest, so low D for him.

2. Winfrey :), D02. For the second day in a row, I had no clue and went with the “obvious” guess. Pleasantly surprised to get this right, but I now regret giving Brad D2.

3. Wahabbism :), D31. Gimme of the day for me, spelling issues aside. I really have no idea how hard this is.

4. Flunked :(, D12. Obviously I had no idea.

5. Matrix :), D10. I was thinking “lattice” as I was reading the question, but once I got to the math part, the answer was clear.

6. Elise :), D23. Two classical music questions in a row. I’m thinking the D on this one may have been too high. We’ll see.

No comments:

Post a Comment