Debilitating but temporary illness kept me from posting yesterday, but of course didn’t stop me filing my answers – and got a 5/6. Today’s questions were also in my wheelhouse with a 4-5/6 again. Not sure whether good enough for the win as the questions seem like they’ll work well for both my opponents (Andy L in LLL).
1 : ) Settled on Reverse Mortgage after briefly considering Equity Release. D11
2 : | I put down Anjera which I think will pay – I’ve seen both I and A at the start of the word and think it’s a question of who’s doing the transliterating (and from which language eg Arabic in Somalia). D12
3 : ) Easiest question in ages. D00
4 : ( Risky D33 here given responses so far. I went with Bear.
5 : ) Geography/politics gimme. D21
6 : ) Knew Curie but didn’t know Rutherford, happily only needed one. D22
No comments:
Post a Comment