Monday, December 9, 2019

Debbie Day 16

3 of 6. Not bad - looks like this may have been a tougher day

1 :( Tokyo. Seemed like a question about Asia so I picked an Asian city. Still no idea what this is about.  D2

2 :( Bratislava.The lava part made me think of this. Been to Prague but don't remember that as the name of the river.  D1

3 :) Daffodil. Glad I stuck with this. Was first thinking tulips bc of large cups, but then spring and thinking about trumpet shape (and jonquil) helped me get here.  D1

4 :)  Bombshell.  Yay!  got it from the new movie and of course goes with Marilyn Monroe. D0

5 :( Shales. Figured this would be a name I'd heard of, and it was, but I wouldn't have guessed it. For some reason always thought of Teapot Dome as a banking thing.  D3

6 :) Luther Vandros.  Ahhh, sweet Luther.  D2


No comments:

Post a Comment