Anywhere from 2 to 4/6 depending on grading, but probably 2. I'm almost too frustrated to write this...
1. Hariri :/, D02. My worst misread of a question in several seasons. I put down the PM who resigned, not the country. Any chance this pays? I knew it. Really, I did. Aaaaargh!!!!
2. This Week :(, D12. I had no clue.
3. Gang :/, D20. This probably isn't enough, and it was a legitimate miss. I thought they were just called the "Gang," not the Gang of Four. If I were grading, I would mark this wrong, but Thorsten sometimes surprises me.
4. Game Cube :), D33. Maybe my D was too high here, but it was appropriate with both of my opponents' weakness in Games/Sports.
5. Olivier :(, D21. Nope!
6. Victoria and Albert :), D11. The Victoria and Albert Museum in London is pretty famous, and the time work out perfectly. This was a guess, but I was reasonably confident.
1. Hariri :/, D02. My worst misread of a question in several seasons. I put down the PM who resigned, not the country. Any chance this pays? I knew it. Really, I did. Aaaaargh!!!!
2. This Week :(, D12. I had no clue.
3. Gang :/, D20. This probably isn't enough, and it was a legitimate miss. I thought they were just called the "Gang," not the Gang of Four. If I were grading, I would mark this wrong, but Thorsten sometimes surprises me.
4. Game Cube :), D33. Maybe my D was too high here, but it was appropriate with both of my opponents' weakness in Games/Sports.
5. Olivier :(, D21. Nope!
6. Victoria and Albert :), D11. The Victoria and Albert Museum in London is pretty famous, and the time work out perfectly. This was a guess, but I was reasonably confident.
No comments:
Post a Comment