Thursday, December 19, 2019

Seif Day 24 vs. Brian (LLL)

3/6, not sure if it's enough to get revenge against Brian for absolutely demolishing me in LL two days ago.  (I'm all for him not getting relegated, but why does he need save himself at my expense?)

1. Carousel :), D21.  Right in the area of theater I know a lot about, so I was sure about this.  Hoping to get a decent number of points here with this answer.

2. Suzuki :), D01.  Gimme.

3. Brandenberg :(, D12.  I got mixed up here, but even if I'd known the answer wasn't Brandenberg, not sure I would have gotten this.

4. Karate Kid :(, D30.  I think I deserve some credit for even recognizing that this was Karate Kid.  No idea how hard this is.  Worried I'm wasting my D0 on Brian.

5. St. Luica :), D12.  Lol, I was just there.  But I would have gotten this anyway.

6. Bounce :(, D23.  Nope!

No comments:

Post a Comment